REQUEST A WORKOUT
looking for a specific celebrity or character?
REQUEST RULES & GUIDELINES
We do have some guidelines for the requests that we get (we get a lot):
- All Academy members have first dibs on all workout requests that land on the site.
- Academy members do get new Mega Paths and Workout Paths on a monthly basis inside The Academy, but we have a lot of members who also like to jump around with the workouts we have on the site using their free PDF downloads. For that reason we queue up their requests first and have to make it through them.
- If you'd like to be the first one able to make requests and have your routines hit that following week or two, it's a good idea to join us in The Academy.
- Please search the site prior to making a request.
- Often times people make a request for a celebrity or character we've already featured and then it takes even longer to get to a request for them because their new request gets pushed back in the queue.
- I put a search form below these guidelines to make it easy for everyone.
- We do accept user submissions.
- If you REALLY know a lot about a character and have a specific way you like to train that's a lot of fun, or unique; or just a way you really believe that character would like to train, please include that within your request.
- Requests with user submissions are often made a priority after Academy requests being that they're much easier for us to work with.
SEARCH THE SITE
CHECK BEFORE YOU REQUEST
Like I said above, one of the first steps you'll need to take is searching the site to make sure we don't already have that celebrity or character.
If you'd like a refresh or something specific, please include that in your request.