- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pound chicken cut into small pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce more or less to taste
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- In a wok (this is what we'll use because it's awesome) or a large skillet, add your vegetable oil and soy sauce. When done, add in the chicken and cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout. When finished with that, remove it and set it aside.
- Pour your sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onions, peas and carrots and fry until tender.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour your beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble your eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the rice and chicken to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated all the way through and combined.
Yield: 8 Servings
DIVIDE IT UP INTO 8 SERVINGS FOR MEAL PREP:
Servings Per Container:
Calories: 200 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.