- 2kg (4.4 lbs) of minced beef (80% lean)
- 3 large onions
- 4 cans chopped tomatoes
- 250g (8.8 ounces) mushrooms
- Tomato puree
- Kidney beans
- Chilli powder (to taste)
- Chop and cook the onions in some oil for 10 minutes or so.
- Brown the meat in batches in a separate pan. When all the meat is done add to a very large pan with the onions and add in tomatoes, mushrooms, a decent amount of puree, kidney beans and your chili powder.
- Reduce the heat and leave for a couple hours.
- Allow to cool then you can container it up and freeze.
- Meal prep done! Grab a container every lunch time and serve it up after 2-3 minutes in the microwave.
Yield: 20 Servings
Calories: 360 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.