- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Tap your chickpeas with a paper towel to dry them.
- In a bowl, toss your chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper [if using].
- Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy.
- They can burn quickly so make sure to keep an eye on them the last few minutes.
Yield: 4 Servings
Calories: 160 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.