- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and place 6 silicone muffin molds on a baking sheet.
- Mix the eggs, butter, apple sauce, vanilla, and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Mix the protein powder, flour, baking powder, and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon together in a separate bowl.
- Carefully mix the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until they're smooth.
- Transfer the muffin batter to the muffin molds.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Yield: 6 Muffins
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Calories: 118 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.