- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat up your olive oil in a large skillet with medium-high heat.
- Lightly season your cubed chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and brown on one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- At the same time your chicken is browning, make your glaze! Whisk the honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a small bowl until they are well combined.
- Add the sauce to the pan and toss to coat your chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is cooked through, 4-5 more minutes.
Serving Size: 1
Calories: 480 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.