- 2 slices Sara Lee Butter Bread
- 2 c. Kraft shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray to taste
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter on one side of each slice of bread. With butter side down, top each slice of bread with about ½ cup cheddar.
- In a skillet over medium heat, spray with no calorie no-stick cooking spray of choice. Add two slices of bread, butter side down. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is starting to melt, about 2 minutes. Spray the top piece of bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray (do each time you flip), flip one piece of bread on top of the other and continue to cook until cheese is melty, about 30 seconds more.
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
Calories: 346 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.