- 4 medium bell peppers, sliced in half and seeded
- 1lb chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 8 oz salsa (your preference)
- ½ cup black beans, drained
- ½ cup corn
- ⅓ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in peppers and cook for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Drain peppers and lay them cut side up in a baking pan.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add in your chicken and cook 2-3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients (except for your cheese) to the chicken. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide filling between pepper halves and top them with your shredded cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil and cook for around 30-35 minutes (or until cheese has fully melted).
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Pepper
Calories: 335 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.