- 250g curly kale
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp almond dukkah
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Trim the center stems from your kale and tear into small bite size pieces. Combine the oil, salt and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add kale leaves and sprinkle with dukkah. Toss to coat in oil mixture.
- Spread kale out in a single layer on prepared trays.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.