- 2 scoops
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Dash of nutmeg
THE MAPLE SYRUP GLAZE
- 4 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 4 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix dry ingredients to combine.
- Add applesauce and mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into a mini donut pan.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes, and check to see if the donuts are firm. If not, check every minute or so and remove from oven as soon as the donuts are firm.
- Let the donuts cool to room temperature, then remove from pan and place on a parchment-lined tray.
- Place in freezer for a few minutes.
- Mix up your donut glaze.
- Remove donuts from freezer and use a fork to dip each in the glaze and place back on the parchment-lined tray.
- Set in freezer for a few more minutes to let the glaze set.
Yield: 4 Donuts
Serving Size: 1 Donut
Calories: 154 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.