1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the flour, the protein powder, and the baking powder together in a small bowl. Put it to the side.
3. Add the light butter, Swerve brown sugar replacement, Swerve granular sugar replacement, and the vanilla bean paste to your food processor, mixer, or large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy!
4. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until a crumbly dough begins to form.
5. Remove the blade from the food processor and proceed to put in your chocolate chunks. Try to use a rubber spatula to bring the dough together into one large ball.
6. Divide the dough into 8 pieces and press between your palms to flatten it. Place the cookies on your parchment paper, sprinkle some salt, and bake for 6-10 minutes until the cookies are slightly soft in the center.
Yield: 8 cookies
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Calories: 143 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.