- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (plus more for the topping, if you want it)
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
CRUMBLE TOPPING INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all your ingredients in a container and stir until all well combined. Seal them off with a lid and place in your fridge overnight.
- Prepare the crumble topping by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Grab out of the fridge in the morning and stir it up. You’ll notice that the protein powder, oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before actually serving. Portion your overnight oats into two containers, top each with the crumble topping and a few extra blueberries.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 349 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.