- 2 scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 2 cups of Oats (Any style)
- 5 Egg Whites
- 3 Bananas, Medium (For calorie counting sake)
- 1 ounce Honey
- 4 ounces Skim Milk
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the oats in a blender and pulse until they reach a texture similar to flour. Then place the oats in a mixing bowl and add in your cinnamon and chocolate whey protein powder. Next add in your peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Mash up your bananas and add them to this mixture, along with the honey and egg whites. Mix well. Finally, add the skim milk and mix again.
- Pour batter into a pre-greased-and-ready baking pan. You may also use a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the pan. Allow it to cool and then cut into 6 separate bars. You may also cut them into 8 servings if you prefer a lower calorie, lower protein bar.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the pan size you utilize.
Yield: 6 Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories: 375 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.