- ¼ cup oat flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 6 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat a pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, peanut flour, cinnamon, sweetener, and baking powder. Add one egg yolk, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Gently stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add three egg whites. Whisk with a hand mixer until stiff peaks.
- Add egg whites to pancake batter. Gently fold egg whites into batter. Be careful not to over mix or the egg whites will lose their volume and fluffiness.
- Spoon batter evenly onto preheated griddle to make about 6 medium sized pancakes.
- Cook for a few minutes or until the middles of the pancakes start to bubble then flip.
- Cook for another few minutes on the other side.
Yield: 6 Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 340 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.