- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. vegan margarine
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional (but GOOD): Raisins
- Optional (but GOOD): Bananas
- Heat the quinoa and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook (covered) for 15 minutes and until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Cover it back up and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the margarine and soy milk, followed by your remaining ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Calories: 375 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.