- 1 ½ tablespoons popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- Add popcorn kernels to a brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over three times.
- Microwave until the popping stops, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add oil, sugar, cinnamon and salt to the bag over the popped popcorn. Fold the bag, hold closed and shake to coat.
Serving Size: 3 Cups
Calories: 130 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.