- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or a large bowl, combine chicken and your marinade.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until golden brown and marinade has reduced. Should take around 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of water, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of your skillet; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.