- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (make sure to grab at least 90% to reduce fat)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 gluten-free English muffins or your choice of buns, toasted
- 1 tomato, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices
- Lettuce (Amount of your choice)
- 2 tbsp ketchup (Optional but Calculated in Nutrients)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard (Optional but Calculated in Nutrients)
- In a large bowl mix the ground beef, salt and pepper, and [optional] marinate of your choice (although if you choose to do so, you must calculate for those calories as well).
- If marinating, let sit for 10 minutes and turn on your outdoor grill or a grill pan to medium -high heat. (If not, skip straight to cooking)
- Make 4 patties out of your beef mix and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. The center of your patties should be pink and juicy!
- If following the recipe precisely, spread each of your toasted buns or muffins with 1⁄2 tablespoon ketchup and 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- Place a burger on each bun or muffin, and top with slices of red tomato, lettuce, and your top bun.
Serving Size: 1 Burger
Calories: 343 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on October 27th, 2020 at 04:12 pm