- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef.
- Stir fry and begin breaking up the pieces of beef with your spatula, for about 5-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and the liquids/moistures are mostly gone.
- Stir in your taco seasoning with the ground beef until they are combined well.
- At the same time combine all the remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef. Toss it all together.
Yield: 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 330 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.