- 1 pound of beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups of shredded lettuce
- Half a dozen cherry tomatoes cut in half
- In a large bowl or Tupperware container combine your sirloin and Worcestershire sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in your butter until crisp and tender (roughly 3-5 minutes).
- Add sirloin into your skillet and stir-fry until meat is no longer pink. Spoon your meat and vegetables over your lettuce and garnish with some tomatoes.
Serving Size: 1 Salad
Calories: 215 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.