- 4 tilapia fillets (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Minced fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to broil on HIGH and place a rack about 5 or 6 inches from the broiler unit.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pat tilapia dry and season it with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the fish.
- Place the tilapia on your prepared baking sheet bottom side up) and broil for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip over, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to the broiler for 5 to 6 more minutes. *It should flake easily with a fork when it’s done.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Serving Size: 8 Ounce Fillet
Calories: 250 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.