- Combine your shrimp and cornstarch in a medium bowl, tossing to coat.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Remove your shrimp from the pan/wok and place in a medium bowl. Add a teaspoon of oil to your pan/wok and swirl. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic to pan/wok and stir-fry for 45 seconds. Add onion mixture to shrimp.
- Add another 1 tablespoon oil to pan (and swirl). Add your broccoli and stir-fry 90 seconds. Stir in your shrimp mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients and then bring to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute or until your shrimp are done and broccoli is nice and crisp-tender.
Serving Size: Around 1 Cup
Calories: 199 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.