- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-ounce) bunch spinach
- 1 pound crumbled firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet/pan and sauté your tomatoes, garlic, and mushrooms using medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add your spinach, crumbled tofu, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook for an additional 5 -8 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add your salt and pepper to your liking.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 536 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.