- 2 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 4oz lean ground beef
- ¼ cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 oz reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Optional: Sliced Pickles
- Whisk together your eggs and egg whites.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add your eggs to the skillet.
- In a second skillet, cook your ground beef with salt & pepper.
- Spread cooked ground beef on one side of eggs and top with half of your cheese and all of your tomatoes and optional pickles.
- Fold eggs over beef and sprinkle the rest of the cheese. Allow it to cook until cheese is slightly melted.
- Top with ketchup.
Serving Size: 1 Omelette
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.