- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 red bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 oz boiled ham cut the larger piece into 1/2 deiced pieces
- 25g Monterrey Jack cheese grated
- Add your six eggs, salt, and pepper into a bowl and beat.
- Spray zero calorie non-stick spray to a skillet and turn on medium heat. Add peppers and cook for a 3-4 minutes. Add ham and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Put into a bowl and set aside.
- Respray the skillet on medium heat and pour the eggs into the skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle on the grated Monterey Jack cheese and the veggies over one half of the omelet.
- Fold the omelette in half with a rubber spatula and cook an additional minute.
- Add salsa and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Omelette
Calories: 458 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.