- 2 (5-6 ounce) cans tuna (drained)
- 2 large eggs (hard cooked and chopped/diced)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Combine the tuna, chopped eggs, 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, red onion, dill relish, and dill weed.
- Add more mayonnaise, if needed, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on it's own or on low calorie bread/toast.
Serving Size: 1 Full Serving
Calories: 404 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.