- 2 large Eggs - hard-boiled
- 32 ounce Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth Fat Free
- 1.5 tsp Soy sauce made from soy and wheat (shoyu), low sodium
- 12 ounce Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 6 ounce Soup, ramen noodle, dry, any flavor, reduced fat
- 1 cup, chopped Cabbage, red, raw
- 1 cup chopped Carrots, raw
- 1 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 serving Frank's RedHot Chili Sauce Slammin' Sriracha
- Add shelled whole eggs to a medium size saucepan and cover with enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Cover saucepan and let it sit for 7 minutes. Remove eggs with tongs and place in a bowl of ice water. Set aside. **This will make soft set eggs which are typically used in ramen bowls, if you prefer you can hard boil eggs instead.**
- In a separate medium saucepan add chicken broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Add your chicken breasts and continue cooking until thoroughly cooked (which should take about 7-11 minutes). Remove chicken breasts from broth, let cool slightly, and cut with two forks. Place your shredded chicken back into broth.
- Add ramen noodles to pot with broth and shredded chicken. Cook noodles according to time indicated on package (usually 3-5 minutes). Add additional chicken broth or water as necessary.
- Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Peel and halve eggs, set aside.
- Remove soup from heat . Add cabbage and carrots. Serve immediately. Garnish with one egg half and chopped green onions. Drizzle chili oil according to taste.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 306 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.