- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (I used Fage)
- 1/4 cup Frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp blueberry fruit preserves (no sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons low sugar granola
- Warm frozen blueberries until they produce a small amount of juice. Combine with preserves. (Set aside a few berries for topping.)
- Combine hemp hearts and granola.
- Layer berry mix on the bottom of the serving jar, followed by alternating layers of the granola mix and yogurt.
- Top off with your blueberries and granola mix.
- Store in fridge until you're ready to enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Parfait
Calories: 385 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.