- 6 Slices of high protein bread-like P28 Protein Bread
- 6 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- In a dish or bowl combine the egg whites, whole egg, dairy-free milk, cinnamon, almond powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix together all your ingredients until even.
- Set yourself up with a baking sheet, the dish or bowl of batter, and a non-stick skillet. (You will also need a spatula and some non-stick spray.)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and while it is heating dip your bread into the batter on both sides and soak it for at least 60 seconds.
- Spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray (or Zero Calorie Spray Butter) and place in the toast.
- Flip the toast when one side is lightly browned and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet once both sides are golden brown.
Yield: 3 Servings (1 Serving is 2 Slices)
Serving Size: 2 Slices of French Toast
Calories: 350 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.