- 1 scoop (30g) Gourmet Vanilla PEScience protein powder
- 3/4 cup (70g) quick oats
- 1-2 tsp stevia (depending on taste)
- dash of cinnamon and salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60g) nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (70g) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Process oats in a food processor or blender until they resemble a flour texture.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Stir together wet ingredients and then stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir in the blueberries.
- Divide between muffin cups sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes.
Yield: 8 Muffins
Serving Size: 1 Full Pizza
Calories: 75 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.