- Preheat your over to 350F and line a mini muffin tin with liners. Grease each individual muffin tin generously.
- Blend all your ingredients and mix until they are smooth.
- Pour your brownie mixture into the muffin tins filling each.
- Bake them for 11-16 minutes or until a toothpick can come out just clean. Allow them to cool in their muffin tin fully.
- For the optimal results proceed to refrigerate for a few hours.
Serving Size: 1 Brownie
Calories: 99 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.