- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Place a rack in the center of oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine your peanut butter, coconut sugar, salt, egg, egg white, and vanilla extract. Mix until ingredients are well blended together.
- Sprinkle the baking soda over the top and with a rubber spatula work in the protein powder and coconut flour until well combined. When finished (you may have to work hard), fold in your chocolate chips.
- Depending on how your dough feels you may need to add a bit more protein powder to make it a bit more firm, or a bit of almond milk to loosen it up.
- Grab a spoon and portion the cookie dough by tablespoons, dropping onto your prepared baking sheet. You should have a dozen or more cookies.
- Flatten the tops of the cookies with your fingers being that they will not spread but will actually puff up during the baking process.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until the edges are barely golden brown and dry to the touch but the middles seem fairly doughy. Make sure you do not overbake!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Calories: 105 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on March 12th, 2021 at 09:41 pm