- 2 Eggo Waffles
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices of Turkey Breast
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Add your six eggs, salt, and pepper into a bowl and beat.
- Spray zero calorie non-stick spray to a skillet, turn on medium heat and pour the eggs into the skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle on the low fat cheddar cheese and add the turkey over one half of the omelet.
- In the meantime add your two Eggo Waffles to your toaster.
- Fold the omelette in half with a rubber spatula and cook an additional minute.
- Take your waffles out of the toaster and spray each with your zero calorie butter spray. Add your omelette to your waffles and use your favorite condiment of choice.
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
Calories: 534 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.