- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond meal, oat flour, protein powder, baking soda & baking powder. Stir in wet ingredients. The batter should be somewhat thick, but if it is clumpy or difficult to stir, add a little more milk or water.
- Spray your donut pan with zero calorie cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into a Ziploc baggy, cut the corner off, and slowly squeeze donuts into your pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 Donut
Calories: 275 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.