- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (halves)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine your lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, and oregano in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce your chicken with a fork several times and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to your bag and coat with dressing. Marinate anywhere between 20 minutes or up to two days in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from bag when you're ready to grill.
- Grill or broil for about 5-6 minutes per side.
Serving Size: 1 Full Pizza
Calories: 225 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.