- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt to taste
- Small Flour Tortillas
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and cumin - proceed to season generously with salt.
- Add shrimp and toss until coated. Cover your bowl, preferably with plastic wrap and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add your shrimp in a single layer, saving just a bit of marinade.
- Grill the shrimp until pink and opaque, about 1 minute per side and then remove the shrimp onto a plate.
- Add remaining marinade and your honey and cook. Stir until reduced and garlic is light golden, about 1 minute more. Spoon marinade over cooked shrimp.
- Enjoy with your tortillas, 4 shrimp each, cabbage, and salsa of choice!
Serving Size: 1 Taco
Calories: 189 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.