- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar substitute in a food processor or stand mixer.
- Add your protein powder, flour, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a smooth ball before pressing flat into cookie shapes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of granulated sugar substitute over cookies before baking for 6-8 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.