- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 scoop PeScience Cake Pop Flavor protein powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- water or unsweetened almond milk to taste
- Combine your ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- The amount of water or almond milk you go with depends on how you prefer to eat your oatmeal, but expect to use A LOT more than normal considering the protein powder will absorb a ton.
- Mix your ingredients together and then microwave for one minute.
- Check to see if you need to add more liquid, and if so do so, remix, and microwave another 30-60 seconds. Check again and see if blueberries have begun to open and mix flavor into oatmeal.
Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Calories: 355 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.