- 3 cups chopped English cucumbers
- 1 large tomato, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and pepper until blended.
- Stir in dill.
- Add dressing and toss.
Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 75 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.