- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 scoops (44 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-cup standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, protein powder, flaxseeds, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine eggs, bananas, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill the muffin cups halfway and drop a teaspoon-size dollop of Nutella in each. Fill with batter the rest of the way. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Store muffins in an air tight container up to two days.
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Calories: 180 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on April 2nd, 2021 at 09:47 pm