- Combine the honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Place them combination into a microwave and heat for 20-30 seconds and then stir and repeat until the honey and peanut butter are soft enough to mix with the oats and protein.
- Mix in the protein powder and oats.
- Lightly grease a baking pan and then spread your mixture into it.
- Place the pan in your fridge for an hour.
- Remove and cut into bars!
Yield: 10 Protein Bars (Depending on your cut)
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories: 391 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.