- 90g (3oz) green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 410g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 410g can borlotti beans,rinsed and drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place green beans into a microwave safe bowl with 2 tbsp water and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Rinse green beans in cold water and put into a large bowl.
- Rinse the chopped red onion and then add to the bowl.
- Mix in the celery, canned beans and tomatoes.
- To make the dressing: Put mustard, honey, and lemon zest and juice into a small jar with the oil. Season and shake to mix.
Serving Size: 1 Salad
Calories: 160 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on May 7th, 2021 at 06:30 pm