- 2 [ripe] avocados
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small tomato
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel avocados and remove the pits.
- Smash them up with a spoon in a large bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice and your desired salt and pepper.
- Mix it all up!
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Recipe By: Beyonce
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.