- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together your eggs, cream and some salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over low heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt and start to froth a bit.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Continually stir the eggs until super soft curds form.
- Chrissy says "One of my new favorite kitchen tools is a heat-proof silicon spatula. It fits perrrrrfectly for these eggs, neatly and gently scraping - that's not the right word - grazing, the sides of your pan. Never stop doing this kind motion: allllll around the pan in a circular scrape, followed by a push push push of the eggs from the outside toward the center. Repeat it all until done! Everything keeps moving."
- Once the curds form and the eggs are cooked, garnish with chopped herbs and serve immediately. (Could take 20-30 minutes)
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.