- 1 can of tuna fish
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 tbsp of oatmeal
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tsp of mustard (1 is usually good, but increase based on preference)
- olive oil (strictly to fry)
- Drain the tuna and add eggs, oatmeal, chopped onion and mustard.
- Mix until everything connects nicely.
- Heat the frying pan and add just enough oil to fry with.
- Begin pouring nice small pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
Serving Size: 1 Pancake
Calories: 415 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.