- 1 egg white
- ½ cup oatmeal, cooked
- ½ medium banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop PEScience Cake Pop Protein Powder
- Place the raw oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
- Add the egg, banana, protein powder, and baking powder and blend it all up.
- Toss blueberries into the batter and mix it up using a spatula.
- Cook pancakes on medium heat and cover them while they cook to help the inside cook faster.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 422 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.