- 3 eggs
- 1-3 tbsp of meat, diced (this can be turkey, ham, sausage, etc. and needs to be calculated in the nutrition information accordingly)
- 1 Tbsp of salsa
- 1 Tbsp no/low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Coat your mug with cooking spray.
- Add eggs to mug and whisk with a fork.
- Add diced meat, salsa, shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk till all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
- Microwave for another 45 to 90 seconds or until eggs are set.
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
Serving Size: 1 Omelette without Meat Addition
Calories: 304 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on July 14th, 2021 at 07:18 pm