- 1/2 Cup Rolled old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Zero Calorie Sweetener of Choice
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract divided
- 1 Scoop Gourmet Vanilla Whey PEScience Protein
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 7-8+ tsp Water (Add more or less as needed due to PEScience thickness)
- 1 Tbsp Reduced-fat Cream cheese
- In a small pot, combine the oatmeal and zero calorie sweetener.
- Add in the water and 1/4 tsp of the vanilla extract and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Once your water begins to boil lower the heat to low-medium heat and let it sit until your oats are soft while stirring occasionally.
- Take the oatmeal off and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the oatmeal cools, stir together your PEScience protein powder, cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Add in the water 1 tsp at a time and stir until it's thick and pasty - which will also allow you to gauge how much water is actually needed.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese, and remaining 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add the cinnamon mixture and the cream cheese into the oatmeal and stir that sucker up!!!
Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Calories: 318 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
Last updated on July 14th, 2021 at 07:37 pm