- 2 scoop(s) Sparta Nutrition Apple Cinnamon Cereal Protein
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the Spartan Nutrition protein, oats, cinnamon, and cocoa powder and stir.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a plate or tray.
- Refrigerate the balls for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 Protein Balls
Serving Size: 1 Protein Ball
Calories: 295 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.