- Chili Ingredients
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 oz no salt added tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Hotdog Ingredients
- 6 hotdogs (your choice of ground beef, beef, or other)
- 6 light hotdog rolls
- Combine all your chili ingredients into a large pan over medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium/low and leave your chili simmering.
- Place hotdogs on a grilled and cook until desired temperature.
- When your hotdogs finish cooking place them on buns and top them with your chili! 🙂
Yield: 6 Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 Hot Dog
Calories: 554 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.